Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dont Stop Dont Change Stay Beautiful

Today was LONG. I'd much rather be in my 4th grade classroom standing for hours. I signed up to attend the education career fair on October 20th...something I'm very nervous about. Most of them won't even be looking for a graduate of May, instead students who graduate in December, but our professors think it's a good idea to get your "face" out there.

Molly is very very very tired. Although, she did leave the bed today to sunbathe. She said she really enjoyed that. It was just the right mix of light and heat. It made her silky furr glow. Right now she is laying on her shoes.

Tomorrow Drew arrives and we will head to the big city of Houston. We are going to see The Kooks, a british pop band. The concert is at the Meridian, which Amber assumes will be somewhat small since its a hotel we believe. I'm okay with that. I doubt REAL small, but nothing HUGE. We are staying the night at her boyfriend, Greg's place. I can't wait. It should be an enjoyable event!

I heard a song today in the car "stay beautiful." The lyrics kinda just stayed with me. "Dont stop, dont change, stay beautiful." Maybe that's my new motto. ....

No comments: