Monday, October 20, 2008

I should be Sleeping ~



Do you ever turn off your lights,
Pull up the covers,
Try to fall asleep
But all these thoughts and ideas keep popping up in your mind?
BAM!
Like a kernel to popcorn.
Pop Pop Pop!
You're doing your best to
override the little leeches,
But
They are screaming at you.
Listen to Me!
Whirling around
Like some tornado thats impossible to hide from.
Racing...
Wheels turning
Hundreds
of miles per hour.
Tonight,
My mind did just that.
Future ...Eeek...
What a scary thought.
Schools and Teaching... Goodness...
How Overwhelming.
Money...UGH...
I might just die!
If you had asked me
A day ago,
One week,
Or a month past
I would have told you
"Anywhere, but here."
Take me as far away from this land
of Maroon and White.
I'm in need of some
Blues, and Golds,
and Greens.
Yet,
All of the sudden it doesn't
Look so
Bad.
Currently,
Bowen Elementary has
Only
Three fourth grade teachers
and room for
four.
Whats missing?
Social Studies of course...
I finally realized
That if I was given the
Opportunity
To interview and maybe take
On that position
I would do it
In a Snap!
Snap! Snap! Snap!
Molly is staring at me
Like I'm some
Crazy
Person.
One a.m. and I'm typing
some silly blog.
Shes begging me to turn the lights
Off.
Maybe my mind is at peace now.
It can rest since my thoughts
Have been put down.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: